Gronstedt Group's weekly "Train for Success"
Ok, det tangere reklame, men de har nogle interessante folk på besøg.
Gronstedt Group's weekly "Train for Success" Second Life sessions bring together training and communication professionals globally to explore how leading corporations are transforming workplace performance with virtual worlds.
When: Thursdays, 9.00-10.00 SLT (noon-1.00 PM EST/18.00-19.00 Europe Continental)
- Thursday March 5: Philip Rosedale, Chairman of Linden Lab, Second Life
- Thursday March 12: Nick Wilson, Clever Zebra, CEO of Clever Zebra, and author of Virtual Worlds for Business.
- Thursday March 19: Karen Keeter, IBM, Marketing Director with the IBM Digital Convergence group
- Thursday March 26: Duke Professor Tony O'Driscoll
- Thursday April 2: Mitch Wagner, InformationWeek
- Thursday April 16: Nicole Yankelovich, Wonderland 0.5, Principal Investigator, Collaborative Environments, Sun Microsystems Laboratories.
Slurl og mere info her