Dansk machinima arrangement Netfilmmakers’ 17.edition
Under overskriften "Open Call: Machinima in Second Life - Real-Un-Real?" har Netfilmmakers DK har et arrangemant d. 23. August 209 i København, med følgende oplæg:
The upcoming Real-Un-Real: Imagery from the Virtual challenges our notion of the filmic genre. This net exhibition is based on "Machinima" art works, which brings the following questions into debate:
- Why use the filmic language in Second Life?
- Does Second Life provide less restrictions compared to the making of machinima in other 3D online-enviroments?
- Does "Machinimas" succeed in telling us about human relations?
- Is the making of "Machinima" another way of playing with identities and virtual relations?
- Does the virtual body language give way to new interpretations of physical acting or is this a kind of digital puppetry?
- Are soundtracks more important in machinimas compared to the use of these in "real" films?
- What kind of new narrative possibilities does this genre open up to?
Mere kontaktinfo, mødetid og sted på siden Netfilmmakers’ 17.edition: “Real-Un-Real: Imagery from the Virtual”